Page 83 of 83 « First<7980818283
Topic Options
#90977 - 07/22/11 03:21 AM Re: Neurotic Cats and Other Household Pests [Re: Kivrin]
Georgina
Ching Shih

Loc: Alberta, Canada

Okay, Kivrin, icky, but yes, funny!

Bean has/had the same issues with grass. It didn't take her a week to swallow a blade of grass, but it *did* come out the same length it went it. Beads on a length of grass, with the grass blade no necessarily making it all the way out. But that's a whole other story.

I'm glad that your kitty is okay.

Don't you just wish they'd grow thumbs, learn to speak English, and quit doing dumb stuff?

#90978 - 07/22/11 09:43 AM Re: Neurotic Cats and Other Household Pests [Re: Georgina]
TraceyB
Ching Shih

Loc: Minneapolis, MN

Oh my God, if cats were to grow thumbs, they will soon rule the world. Unless they kept us around to play with them and give them scritchies, we would be doomed as a species.

tombo managed to get Lizzie to sit still for a nail-clipping yesterday, thank heavens. We're both sporting lovely scratch marks resulting from her exuberance. She's much less pointy now.

#90983 - 07/24/11 12:09 PM Re: Neurotic Cats and Other Household Pests [Re: TraceyB]
GingerCat
Ching Shih

Loc: Philadelphia

Quote:
Oh my God, if cats were to grow thumbs, they will soon rule the world. Unless they kept us around to play with them and give them scritchies, we would be doomed as a species.

I don't know--even with thumbs, they might still just want to lie around all day. :)

In other cat news, my younger cat, Katie, just had to have TEN teeth extracted. She's only three years old, but is apparently predisposed to dental problems, so I have to start brushing her teeth. Problem is, it's been over a week since the procedure and she's still rejecting her usual dry food and only wants Fancy Feast. I suspect she's just gotten spoiled by the canned food, but she's back to the vet for a follow-up exam tomorrow, so we'll see.

Page 83 of 83 « First<7980818283

Moderator:  FishDreamer 
Hop to: